6 minutes for reading 345 views
Abs (look at the image)
How to perform exercise
- Lie down on the floor with your legs fully extended and arms to the side of your torso with the palms on the floor. Your arms should be stationary for the entire exercise.
- Move your legs up so that your thighs are perpendicular to the floor and feet are together and parallel to the floor. This is the starting position.
- While inhaling, move your legs towards the torso as you roll your pelvis backwards and you raise your hips off the floor. At the end of this movement your knees will be touching your chest.
- Hold the contraction for a second and move your legs back to the starting position while exhaling.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Photos of the correct technique
What muscles work?
If the correct technique is followed, the following muscle groups work: Abs, and auxiliary muscles:
Best workout routines with this exercise
These programs with this exercise «Reverse Crunch» are among the best rated by athletes.
You can try replacing the exercise «Reverse Crunch» with one of these exercises. The possibility of replacement is determined on the basis of the muscle groups involved.
Reverse Crunch Author: AtletIQ: on Reverse Crunch — The benefits of exercise, how to properly perform and how many sets to do.. Rating: 5
Workouts with «Reverse Crunch»