6 minutes for reading 345 views
Quads (look at the image)
Chest, Hamstrings, Calves, Lower Back
How to perform exercise
- Begin standing with your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Place your hands on the floor and kick your legs back so you end up with your stomach and thighs on the floor. Your elbows should be bent.
- From this position, press up like you're doing a push-up and push your hips up.
- Jump your feet under your hips and stand.
- Finish the movement by jumping in the air and bringing your hands over your head.
Photos of the correct technique
What muscles work?
If the correct technique is followed, the following muscle groups work: Quads, and auxiliary muscles: Chest, Hamstrings, Calves, Lower Back
Best workout routines with this exercise
These programs with this exercise «Burpee» are among the best rated by athletes.
You can try replacing the exercise «Burpee» with one of these exercises. The possibility of replacement is determined on the basis of the muscle groups involved.
Burpee Author: AtletIQ: on Burpee — The benefits of exercise, how to properly perform and how many sets to do.. Rating: 5
Workouts with «Burpee»