How to perform exercise
- Begin standing with your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Place your hands on the floor and kick your legs back so you end up with your stomach and thighs on the floor. Your elbows should be bent.
- From this position, press up like you're doing a push-up and push your hips up.
- Jump your feet under your hips and stand.
- Finish the movement by jumping in the air and bringing your hands over your head.
Photos of the correct technique
What muscles work?
If the correct technique is followed, the following muscle groups work: Chest, Quads, and auxiliary muscles: Not specified, Chest, Abs, Hamstrings, Calves, Lower Back, Glutes
Best workout routines with this exercise
These programs with this exercise «Burpee» are among the best rated by athletes.