Alternate Heel Touchers
6 minutes for reading 345 views
Abs (look at the image)
How to perform exercise
- Lie on the floor with the knees bent and the feet on the floor around 18-24 inches apart. Your arms should be extended by your side. This will be your starting position.
- Crunch over your torso forward and up about 3-4 inches to the right side and touch your right heel as you hold the contraction for a second. Exhale while performing this movement.
- Now go back slowly to the starting position as you inhale.
- Now crunch over your torso forward and up around 3-4 inches to the left side and touch your left heel as you hold the contraction for a second. Exhale while performing this movement and then go back to the starting position as you inhale. Now that both heels have been touched, that is considered 1 repetition.
- Continue alternating sides in this manner until all prescribed repetitions are done.
Photos of the correct technique
What muscles work?
If the correct technique is followed, the following muscle groups work: Abs, and auxiliary muscles:
Best workout routines with this exercise
These programs with this exercise «Alternate Heel Touchers » are among the best rated by athletes.
You can try replacing the exercise «Alternate Heel Touchers » with one of these exercises. The possibility of replacement is determined on the basis of the muscle groups involved.
Alternate Heel Touchers Author: AtletIQ: on Alternate Heel Touchers — The benefits of exercise, how to properly perform and how many sets to do.. Rating: 5
Workouts with «Alternate Heel Touchers »