6 minutes for reading 345 views
Abs (look at the image)
How to perform exercise
- To begin, lie down on the floor or an exercise mat with your back pressed against the floor. Your arms should be lying across your sides with the palms facing down.
- Your legs should be touching each other. Slowly elevate your legs up in the air until they are almost perpendicular to the floor with a slight bend at the knees. Your feet should be parallel to the floor.
- Move your arms so that they are fully extended at a 45 degree angle from the floor. This is the starting position.
- While keeping your lower back pressed against the floor, slowly lift your torso and use your hands to try and touch your toes. Remember to exhale while perform this part of the exercise.
- Slowly begin to lower your torso and arms back down to the starting position while inhaling. Remember to keep your arms straight out pointing towards your toes.
Photos of the correct technique
What muscles work?
If the correct technique is followed, the following muscle groups work: Abs, and auxiliary muscles:
Best workout routines with this exercise
These programs with this exercise «Toe Touchers » are among the best rated by athletes.
You can try replacing the exercise «Toe Touchers » with one of these exercises. The possibility of replacement is determined on the basis of the muscle groups involved.
Toe Touchers Author: AtletIQ: on Toe Touchers — The benefits of exercise, how to properly perform and how many sets to do.. Rating: 5
Workouts with «Toe Touchers »