6 minutes for reading 345 views
Abs (look at the image)
How to perform exercise
- Begin a pushup position but with your elbows on the ground and resting on your forearms. Your arms should be bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Arch your back slightly out rather than keeping your back completely straight.
- Raise your glutes toward the ceiling, squeezing your abs tightly to close the distance between your ribcage and hips. The end result will be that you’ll end up in a high bridge position. Exhale as you perform this portion of the movement.
- Lower back down slowly to your starting position as you breathe in. Tip: Don't let your back sag downwards.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Photos of the correct technique
What muscles work?
If the correct technique is followed, the following muscle groups work: Abs, and auxiliary muscles:
Best workout routines with this exercise
These programs with this exercise «Butt-Ups» are among the best rated by athletes.
You can try replacing the exercise «Butt-Ups» with one of these exercises. The possibility of replacement is determined on the basis of the muscle groups involved.
Butt-Ups Author: AtletIQ: on Butt-Ups — The benefits of exercise, how to properly perform and how many sets to do.. Rating: 5
Workouts with «Butt-Ups»